CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 2: Tip #2

I didn't get to post yesterday because I was out all day. I subbed for 8th grade math at a middle school, then tutored, then helped the story do inventory. I left the house yesterday about 7am, and got back this morning about 1:30am...long day! But it was fun! I really enjoyed being in that 8th grade math class!
I told my dad how I wish college wasn't so expensive because there are so many things I'd love to study! If there was a profession of "Professional Student," that would definitely be for me!! I LOVE learning!
So anyway...on to the week 2 tip #2...
This week is about making a plan of how to declutter and develop your non-negotiable and rules. She made a great little printable of questions to ask yourself as you're decluttering. Our task to prepare for the linky party on Friday is to come up with our rules...
1. If it's broken, toss it. As much as I tell myself I'll fix it, I never do!
2. If I haven't used it in over a year, toss it.
3. If I have it saved on my computer or it's available online, recycle it.
4. If it's not for 4th grade, donate it!

I can't think of any more right now, but I'm going to keep thinking.
Although I'm getting excited to track back in next week, I'm not sure how I'm going to leave my darling Ricky Bobby. He's gotten so used to me staying with him and cuddling with him all day and I've gotten so used to his company. Seriously...who could resist this puppy?!
Alright, time to head off and cuddle with my puppy and work on some things for the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment