CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clutter Free Classroom Week 1 Review


So I'm a little behind, but these are my pictures for the first "Linky Party" for Clutter-Free Classroom. I'm still new to blogging, so I'm hoping I link all of my stuff correctly to and from the Clutter-Free Classroom blog!

I was finally able to get into my classroom today, and so I took pictures. I'm a little embarrassed to post these, but I'm excited to compare them to my "after" pictures eventually.
 This is the front of the room...job board, etc. That's the pile of our read aloud pillows.
 Ugh...this is one of the areas I want to work on most. My desk area gets very crowded.
 All the books and binders, and then excess papers shoved in. *sigh*
 My library area looks pretty darn good, thanks to my students before we tracked out!
 Middle of the room. Once I have my official work days next week, I'll rearrange the desks back into groups.
 Back of the room.
 Cubby area. Those upper shelves need some help.
 The shelves on the top left aren't that bad because they're organized...
 ...but these drive me crazy!
 Oh goodness...
 I don't know...
 What to say...
 About these...
And the worst of all my storage. Gives me an anxiety attack just looking at it.

I have quite a lot of work to do! But, I'm excited to get started!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh not too bad. Just looks like you have to recycle some items and use your storage areas more efficiently.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete