CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Back from Winter Break

Well today was my first day back from 5 weeks of winter break. I had such a nice break, but I was super excited to get back to my kiddos today!! We had a great day today! We started our "Daily 4" rotation today...they did pretty well! I was excited! Tomorrow I have a friend coming in to do a peer observation and I asked her to watch for any suggestions she might have to make things smoother, etc.
For Clutter Free Classroom this week, we're supposed to work on our desk areas. Considering this is my main focus I want to put my energy towards, I want to make sure I can put a lot of attention to it. However, on Thursday, my husband and I are headed to Disneyworld (our amazing Christmas present from my parents), and I'm tutoring every day after school. So, I'm going to hang on to this task until next week and I'll plan on doing this week and next week's tasks then.
I hope y'all had a great Monday! Now I've got to go work on my Prezis for social studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment