CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quarter 3 Projects

Since the education system is moving towards PBL (project based learning), I spend a lot of time trying to develop projects for students to do based on various objectives. I only have two projects for quarter 3 so far. Eventually, I'm hoping to develop more. Feel free to take a look and use them if you'd like! I've already posted one project on my first post, but I'll post it here again.

The first project is called the Carpenter Community Planning Contest.
The goal of this project is to have the students practice various geometry objectives.

The second project is called You Be the Author.
The goal of this project is to have the students write an imaginative narrative and then publish it online using a free story publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment